The Department of Anatomy has ultramodern facilities that meet all the requirements of undergraduate and postgraduate learning. The department was established in 1953. All the laboratories are air conditioned and equipped with full set of audiovisual facilities.
The department produces high quality histology microscopic slides which are supplied to medical schools within and outside the country. The department trains undergraduate, postgraduate, Medical, Dental and other Allied Health students.
- Cadaveric dissection - adult and foetal
- Video recording and demonstration for revision
- Histology tissue processing
- Ordinary and special staining techniques
- Museum specimen preparation
- Tissue culture.