Dr. Smita Roy
Dr. Smita Roy
- Medical Biochemistry
- Training on Research Methodology (Teacher’s Association, SOMCH)
- Training on “TOT” Program on Teaching Methodology (Medical Education Unit, NEMC, Sylhet)
- Professional development certificate program on public health Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (SUST)
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of Passing|
|M.Phil||Biochemistry||Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College||2016|
|MBBS||North East Medical College||2010|
|HSC||The Bud’s Residential Model School & College, Sreemangal.||2003|
|SSC||The Bud’s Residential Model School & College, Sreemangal.||2001|
Current Academic Role And Responsibilities
- Delivering lecture.
- Preparing question for written examination MCQ & OSPE
- Conducting examination (Oral & Written).
- Attending workshop related to subjects a teaching methodology.
- Academic counseling of the student.
- Attending tutorial classes.
- Any responsibilities given by department or by the authority.
Subject Currently Teaching
|Biochemistry||1st Phase||1st & 2nd Year M.B.B.S|
|Clinical Chemistry, Serology & Immunology||3rd Phase (Health Technology)||3 rd year|
|Author||Name of Journal||Year||Types of Publication||Original|
|Plasma D-dimer level in Acute Ischemic Stroke||Dr. Smita Roy||North East Medical Journal||Jan, 2017||National||Original|
|Comparative Study on Tibolone and Venlafexine in treatment of postmenopausal vasomotor symptoms.||Co- author||North East Medical Journal||Jan, 2017||National||Original|
|Mother’s perception regarding Acute Respiratory Tract infection in selected rural areas of Bangladesh.||Co- author||North East Medical Journal||Jan, 2018||National||Original|
|Epidural Analgesia in Normal Labour and Fetomaternal Outcome||Co- author||North East Medical Journal||2019||National||Original|
Role & Response
|North East Medical College||Assistant Professor||April 2019||Current|
|North East Medical College||Senior Lecturer Biochemistry||01.01.
|North East Medical College||Honorary Senior Lecturer (Pathology)||1.12.2016||31.12.
Areas Of Interest
- Reading various types of science magazine, medical articles and medical
- Skill in MS world, MS Power point presentation.
Professional Affiliation & Contribution
- Assistant Professor,Department Of Biochemistry
- Academic Councillor.
- Active Member Of All Cultural Events.
MBBS, M Phil
MBBS, D. Card, MD (Cardiology)
Department of Cardiology