Mohammod Kamrul Islam
Dr.Mohammod Kamrul Islam
- Clinical Microbiology
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of Passing|
|MBBS||Medicine and Surgery||North East Medical College and Hospital||2017|
|M.sc||Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease||The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.||2019 to present|
Current Academic Role And Responsibilities
- Dr Islam teaches MBBS and BDS students.
- He is member of North East Medical Journal committee.
- Works as an ICT advisor of North East Medical College and Hospital.
- Member of COVID-19 co-ordination team.
Subject Currently Teaching
|Microbiology||Institute of Health Technology||1st Year|
|Title||Subject||Name of Journal||Year|
|Emergency Obstetric Care-A protocol of a Situational Analysis in the Country Context of Bangladesh.||Journal of Tropical Diseases & Public Health||2019|
|Institute/Org||Designation||Role & Response||Tenure|
|North East Medical College||Lecturer||Taught MBBS, BDS and IHT Students||July 2017 till date|
|North East Medical College||Member of COVID-19 Co-ordination team||Co-ordination and management||June 2020 till date|
|North East Medical College||Intern Doctor||Clinical Rotation||April 2016 to May 2017|
Areas Of Interest
- Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease, Immunology
- Infectious Disease.
Awards and Acheivements
- The University of Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship 2019 holder.
- ‘Best Innovative Idea’ award in Sylhet zone by a2i of the Prime Minister’s Office of the Government of Bangladesh in 2015.
Professional Affiliation & Contribution
- Member of The University of Edinburgh Student Union
- Outreach Member, American Society of Microbiologists
MBBS, M Phil
MBBS, D. Card, MD (Cardiology)
Department of Cardiology