Admission in MBBS Course for Bangladeshi Students
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
The candidate must have passed S.S.C & H.S.C examinations from any one of the Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Boards of Bangladesh. H.S.C examination must be in premedical group i. e Science with Physics, Chemistry & Biology. They must have obtained at least GPA 9.0 marks in the combined S.S.C & H.S.C (minimum GPA 3.50 marks must have obtained S.S.C & H.S.C) examinations or equivalent qualifications. Minimum GPA 3.50 in Biology in HSC Examination is mandatory. Detailed criteria for Selection of candidates are determined from year to year by the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Education & Health Manpower Development), the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Those who have passed ‘O’ and ‘A’ level or equivalent examinations in the specified years having equivalent examination in the specified years having equivalent marks also eligible to apply with an equivalence certificate from the Directorate General of Health Service, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
Application Form, Prospectus and other information are available at the office of North East Medical College. Completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative person within the announced date and time.
For admission in MBBS course, the students need to apply in prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in advertisement.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Photocopy of the Result of MBBS Admission test.
- Photocopy of the Applicant’s copy of MBBS Admission Test.
- Photocopy of the Admit Card of MBBS Admission Test.
- Photocopies of the Certificates and Academic Transcripts for SSC/ “O” Level and HSC/”A” Level.
- Photocopies of the Testimonials from School and College.
- Photocopies of Admit and Registration Cards of H.S.C.
- Nationality Certificate from Mayor / Chairman of City Corporation / Pourashova/ Union Parishad.
- Recent Photograph: 3 copies (Passport Size).
- Photocopies of the “O” & “A” level Equivalence Certificate from DGHS.
- Original Copy of Pay Order /DD of Taka 1000.00 in favor of North East Medical College.
1st Year MBBS Admission Notice (Session:2020-2021)
1st Year MBBS Admission Form: (SESSION:2020-2021)
Financial Information for MBBS Course: (SESSION:2020-2021)
- Bangladeshi Students: (Session: 2020-2021) [View]