The Department of Biochemistry at NEMCH was founded in 1997 and is located at the Centre for Basic Sciences Building. This department is an example of quality teaching and practical learning with a passionate team of teachers. This department is an example of quality teaching and practical learning. Biochemistry is necessary for medical students as its’ knowledge is essential for making proper diagnosis and treatment. Through a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical learning, our students gain a deep understanding of life, preparing them for successful careers in academia, research and healthcare.
- To make a lesson plan.
- Teaching MBBS students & evaluate the class.
- Integrated teaching practice in MBBS curriculum
- Teaching Biochemistry for BDS course students
- Teaching Biochemistry courses for B.Sc in Nursing
- Conducting practical classes for MBBS, BDS, Nursing students
- Taking classes of the students of Health Technology on laboratory science.
- Arranging seminars on latest updates on Biochemistry
- Coordinating with various disciplines of life science in order to ensure good laboratory service.
- Teacher-Guardian Program for MBBS and BDS students.
- Supporting applied research related to biochemical laboratory facilities.
- Guiding and supervising post-graduate students.
- 24x7 emergency laboratory services.
- Supervising laboratory personnel and standard laboratory procedure to meet quality services.
- Mentoring the students for development at certain aspects such as – Academic performances, Behavior, Sports & Cultural activity.