Eligibility To Apply
- Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/”A” level) or equivalent examination.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent:
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.0 Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘0’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”: Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
2. Application Form:
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents, copy of passport and 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka in specified pried.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Foreign Ministry of the respective country and respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Respective Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts in original during their admission.
- Application Fee:
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
Demand Draft of US$ 70.00 (Seventy) payable to: “The Director, Medical
Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”:
- Only the applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective country will be considered for admission.