Dr. Sayeedur Rahman
Dr. Sayeedur Rahman
Analgesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- Anesthesia, Analgesia & Intensive Care Medicine
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of Passing|
|MBBS||North East Medical College||2012|
Current Academic Role And Resposibilities
- To take clinical classes of students.
- Mentor for intern doctors.
- Care Of the surgical patients.
- Preoperative evaluation -To Asses patients medical readiness for surgery.
- Intraoperative care- Anesthetic Care : Induction, Maintenance Reversal
- Post Anesthetic Care- Monitoring of the patients Pulse, BP, circulation, respiration, consciousness and over all well being, Post operative pain control.
- Critical Care Medicine- Provision of medical assessment diagnosis Respiratory, cardiovascular support and infarction control.
- Paid Medicine- Palliative Care -Auto pain management conic care pain management.
Subject Currently Teaching
|Clinical Class||5th Year Student & Intern Doctor|
|Institute/Org||Designation||Role & Response||Tenure|
|Park View Medical College Hospital||Medical Officer||Out patient delivery and management Anaesthesiologist||2014-2015|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College||Medical Officer||Out patient delivery and management Anaesthesiologist||2015-2016|
|NEMC||Registrar||Teaching and patient management||2017-2017|
|Subject||Name of Journal||Year|
|Management Of Subarachnoid Block Induced Hypotension In The Elderly: Intramuscular Methormine Or Crystalloid & Colloid||North East Medical Journal||Jan 2013 Vol 3, No -1|
Areas Of Interest
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Palliative Care
- Working a long side other physicians, clinicians, patients and their family to facilitate healing, safety and well being of the patient.
- Ensuring superior preoperative, peri and postoperative care among the patients of all ages.
- Providing respiratory and circulatory supports to the critically ill patients of all ages.
- Expert in ensuring advance cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Goal- improving patient care & safety attributable to anesthesiology’s advances in patient monitoring improved anesthesiology advances in patient monitoring improved anesthetic agents and new during therapy
Professional Affiliation & Contribution
- Related to surgery- 1) Pre anaesthetic evaluation
- History Taking Past Surgical History
- Current Medical Conditions Drug History
- Physical Examinations For Assessing Fitness For Anaesthesia Surgery
- Attending Necessary Lab Investigations
- Creating Report With Patients
Dr. Mahim Sultana
MBBS, M Phil
Dr. Md. Faruque Uddin
MBBS, D. Card, MD (Cardiology)
Dr. A. K. Fazlul Haque
Prof. Emeritus Dr. Sufia Rahman
Department of Cardiology
PROF.(DR.) MOHAMMED AFZAL MIAH
PROF.(DR.) SHAHRIAR HUSSAIN CHOWDHURY