Dr. Sayeedur Rahman
Dr. Sayeedur Rahman
Analgesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- Anesthesia, Analgesia & Intensive Care Medicine
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of Passing|
|MBBS||North East Medical College||2012|
Current Academic Role And Resposibilities
- To take clinical classes of students.
- Mentor for intern doctors.
- Care Of the surgical patients.
- Preoperative evaluation -To Asses patients medical readiness for surgery.
- Intraoperative care- Anesthetic Care : Induction, Maintenance Reversal
- Post Anesthetic Care- Monitoring of the patients Pulse, BP, circulation, respiration, consciousness and over all well being, Post operative pain control.
- Critical Care Medicine- Provision of medical assessment diagnosis Respiratory, cardiovascular support and infarction control.
- Paid Medicine- Palliative Care -Auto pain management conic care pain management.
Subject Currently Teaching
|Clinical Class||5th Year Student & Intern Doctor|
|Institute/Org||Designation||Role & Response||Tenure|
|Park View Medical College Hospital||Medical Officer||Out patient delivery and management Anaesthesiologist||2014-2015|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College||Medical Officer||Out patient delivery and management Anaesthesiologist||2015-2016|
|NEMC||Registrar||Teaching and patient management||2017-2017|
|Subject||Name of Journal||Year|
|Management Of Subarachnoid Block Induced Hypotension In The Elderly: Intramuscular Methormine Or Crystalloid & Colloid||North East Medical Journal||Jan 2013 Vol 3, No -1|
Areas Of Interest
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Palliative Care
- Working a long side other physicians, clinicians, patients and their family to facilitate healing, safety and well being of the patient.
- Ensuring superior preoperative, peri and postoperative care among the patients of all ages.
- Providing respiratory and circulatory supports to the critically ill patients of all ages.
- Expert in ensuring advance cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Goal- improving patient care & safety attributable to anesthesiology’s advances in patient monitoring improved anesthesiology advances in patient monitoring improved anesthetic agents and new during therapy
Professional Affiliation & Contribution
- Related to surgery- 1) Pre anaesthetic evaluation
- History Taking Past Surgical History
- Current Medical Conditions Drug History
- Physical Examinations For Assessing Fitness For Anaesthesia Surgery
- Attending Necessary Lab Investigations
- Creating Report With Patients
MBBS, M Phil
MBBS, D. Card, MD (Cardiology)
Department of Cardiology