Dr. Umme Asma Mridha
Dr. Umme Asma Mridha
Dept of Biochemistry
- Teaching & Research Methodology (CME) From Mohakhali,Dhaka
- Teaching & Research Methodology in North East Medical College & Hospital,Sylhet
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of Passing|
|M.Phil||Biochemistry||Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College||2015(January)|
|MBBS||Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College||2003(January)|
|HSC||Bangladesh Embassy High School And College,Jeddah,KSA||1993|
|SSC||Bangladesh Embassy High School And College,Jeddah,KSA||1991|
Current Academic Role And Resposibilities
- Delivering lecture
- Preparing question for written examination & OSPE
- Conducting examination (Oral & Viva)
- Attending workshop related to subjects a teaching methodology
- Academic counselling of the student
- Any responsibilities given by department or by the authority.
Subject Currently Teaching
|Biochemistry||1st Phase||1st & 2nd Year M.B.B.S|
|Physiology||1st Phase||1st & 2nd Year M.B.B.S|
|Physiology||1st Phase||1st Year Health Technology|
Role & Response
|North East Medical College||Assistant Professor||29.11.2015||Still||Continue|
|North East Medical College||Senior Lecturer||15.06.15||28.11.15||5.5 months|
|Ragib Rabeya Medical College||Lecturer||01.01.12||31.07.12||7 Months|
|Author||Name of Journal||Year||Types of Publication||Original|
|Study of thyroid status in natural pregnancy||Dr. Umme Asma Mridha||North East Medical Journal
Vol 5.No 2
|Association of Serum Urea creatinine and Uric Acid Levels in patients with hypothyroidism||Co-author: Dr. Umme Asma Mridha||Mainamoti Medical College Journal, 4(1)||2021||National||Original|
Areas Of Interest
- Computing, internet, traveling,counselling, building and nurturingrelationship With People.
- Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, Internet browsing
- Evaluation of high risk mother during 1st Ante-natal visit-on going.
- The effect of physical Activity and eating behavior of the metabolic syndrome on adult women-on going.
Professional Affiliation & Contribution
- Assistant Professor (c.c) Department Of Biochemistry
- Academic Councillor.
- BMDC Registered, 41776
- Active Member Of The Victory Day Culture Events.
MBBS, M Phil
MBBS, D. Card, MD (Cardiology)
Department of Cardiology