Dr. Umme Asma Mridha
Dr. Umme Asma Mridha
Dept of Biochemistry
- Teaching & Research Methodology (CME) From Mohakhali,Dhaka
- Teaching & Research Methodology in North East Medical College & Hospital,Sylhet
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of Passing|
|M.Phil||Biochemistry||Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College||2015(January)|
|MBBS||Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College||2003(January)|
|HSC||Bangladesh Embassy High School And College,Jeddah,KSA||1993|
|SSC||Bangladesh Embassy High School And College,Jeddah,KSA||1991|
Current Academic Role And Resposibilities
- Delivering lecture
- Preparing question for written examination & OSPE
- Conducting examination (Oral & Viva)
- Attending workshop related to subjects a teaching methodology
- Academic counselling of the student
- Any responsibilities given by department or by the authority.
Subject Currently Teaching
|Biochemistry||1st Phase||1st & 2nd Year M.B.B.S|
|Physiology||1st Phase||1st & 2nd Year M.B.B.S|
|Physiology||1st Phase||1st Year Health Technology|
Role & Response
|North East Medical College||Assistant Professor||29.11.2015||Still||Continue|
|North East Medical College||Senior Lecturer||15.06.15||28.11.15||5.5 months|
|Ragib Rabeya Medical College||Lecturer||01.01.12||31.07.12||7 Months|
|Author||Name of Journal||Year||Types of Publication||Original|
|Study of thyroid status in natural pregnancy||Dr. Umme Asma Mridha||North East Medical Journal
Vol 5.No 2
|Association of Serum Urea creatinine and Uric Acid Levels in patients with hypothyroidism||Co-author: Dr. Umme Asma Mridha||Mainamoti Medical College Journal, 4(1)||2021||National||Original|
Areas Of Interest
- Computing, internet, traveling,counselling, building and nurturingrelationship With People.
- Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, Internet browsing
- Evaluation of high risk mother during 1st Ante-natal visit-on going.
- The effect of physical Activity and eating behavior of the metabolic syndrome on adult women-on going.
Professional Affiliation & Contribution
- Assistant Professor (c.c) Department Of Biochemistry
- Academic Councillor.
- BMDC Registered, 41776
- Active Member Of The Victory Day Culture Events.
Dr. Mahim Sultana
MBBS, M Phil
Dr. Md. Faruque Uddin
MBBS, D. Card, MD (Cardiology)
Dr. A. K. Fazlul Haque
Prof. Emeritus Dr. Sufia Rahman
Department of Cardiology
PROF.(DR.) MOHAMMED AFZAL MIAH
PROF.(DR.) SHAHRIAR HUSSAIN CHOWDHURY